List:       freebsd-www
Subject:    Reliable & cheap offshore software development company
From:       "emily" <pro () qualinsoft ! com>
Date:       2009-07-11 12:40:42

Qualinsoft (QS) is located in Hyderabad, India and offers IT Software
Services to clients, primarily in India, US & Europe. Company growth model
is based on detailed software engineering process aligned to SEI CMM level 3
for client satisfaction leading to a consistent flow of repeat business.
Our core competence is web application development using ASP.Net 2.0 and PHP
5 with object oriented solution architecture powered by ODBC databases like
MS SQL Server 2005 or MYSQL 5.
We are highly experienced in enterprise level shopping cart website
development and have adequate staff / infrastructure to deliver this
project.  Development will happen in our local test environment and we will
provide a test server for live staging links during modular development
phase prior to live launch on production server. QS India's Offshore
Software Development Center at Hyderabad is a spacious development center
and the sophisticated infrastructure is complete with an array of advanced
workstations, cutting edge computing and network systems and smart
communications systems.
Our facility provides an ideal and exclusive environment to creative and
skilled professionals engaged in information technology development
activities. It is scientifically designed and a fully networked workspace,
complete with all the support services. High-speed data communication links
provide connectivity to clients worldwide.
While being fully secure & well equipped, this round-the-clock Technology
Center ensures each and every software engineer/consultant, up and running
workstation connected to servers and printers.
We have expertise in Microsoft Technologies such as Asp.Net, VB.Net, C#,
DotNetNuke, Ms Sql Server and as well as Open Sources such as LAMP, PHP,
Joomla, Oscommerce, Zen Cart, Joomla CMS etc to name some technologies.
Man-Hour Basis:
We charge between $ 10 US to $ 12 US per man-hour based on the Technology
and the Complexity of the Project.
During the execution of project you can view the progress on our client
server (Beta server), the update will also be send to you through e-mail.
Please feel free to contact us for any clarifications. We are looking
forward for a long term mutually beneficial business relationship with each
other.
For more information visit our site at: -http://www.qualinsoft.com
Please find below a handful of work reference of our team:
•		http://www.wethepeoplegala.comhttp://www.kensingtonlabs.comhttp://www.seewaterinc.comhttp://www.victorycinevideobattery.comhttp://www.freebiez-r-us.com/autocountdownhttp://www.intelyprojects.com/intelyprojectshttp://www.intelydocs.com/home/home.aspxhttp://www.nbs-it.com/home/home.aspxhttp://www.nuresume.comhttp://www.bian.co.in/index.phphttp://www.intelysys.com/home/home.aspxhttp://www.associationforce.comhttp://www.doctorscity.orghttp://www.oxbridgecollege.co.uk/index.phphttp://www.baymusic.comhttp://www.berkana.org/berkana/index.phphttp://www.relativeabstract.comhttp://miciamosely.comhttp://www.vali-dates.comhttp://www.conectados.comhttp://ourworldmusic.comhttp://www.gibay.comhttp://www.spontek.nethttp://www.themanhattandentist.comhttp://www.voicetalentcasting.com