List:       freebsd-www
Subject:    www/119105: User Group
From:       Charles McLaine <wcosug () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-28 15:31:10

> Number:         119105
> Category:       www
> Synopsis:       User Group
> Confidential:   no
> Severity:       non-critical
1. http://wcosug.org/
2. Charles McLaine wcosug@gmail.com
3. "WCOSUG is The Western Connecticut Open Source User Group. Unlike Linux User \
Groups we also recognize the BSD.s and other operating systems. We are based in \
Fairfield County, CT, we have several users based on the CT, NY border and due to \
lack of an Eastern NY User Group I feel that it is my job to pull up the slack and \
help these users out. "