List:       freebsd-www
Subject:    Re: www/94168: Typo in release notes for 6.0R
From:       "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah () freebsd ! org>
Date:       2006-07-03 21:24:37

Synopsis: Typo in release notes for 6.0R

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: bmah
State-Changed-When: Mon Jul 3 21:19:45 UTC 2006
State-Changed-Why:
After a release has been cut, we generally don't make changes to the
release documentation except for well-defined means, such as the release
errata.  After a release branch has been handed over to the security team,
(as was done for 6.0 many months ago) it's even less likely.
It's unfortunate that we had this typo, but it doesn't really
hurt the meaning, so I'm going to leave things the way they are.

I do appreciate your noticing and taking the time to file a PR.
If you find other fixes (in particular, for releases that have yet
to be finalized, so we are actually in a position to make changes)
please let us know with a new PR.  Thanks!

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-www->bmah
Responsible-Changed-By: bmah
Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Jul 3 21:19:45 UTC 2006
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Take this.