List:       freebsd-wireless
Subject:    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 support
From:       ove () lysator ! liu ! se
Date:       2021-05-29 15:30:19

Hello!

I have a laptop with a Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 wifi card and I'm
wondering if anyone is currently working on drivers for that card?
I've seen it's been mentioned on the forum some times. I'm a bit
interested of coding on this but I'm not so sure if I know what I'm
doing, but I can for sure test code with the hardware.

Best regards, ove