List:       freebsd-wireless
Subject:    Global Data 2015
From:       "Natalia Castro" <natalia () a2zlistz ! com>
Date:       2015-03-30 20:06:16

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring a mailing list for your company marketing
use?

We can help you with our database & e-marketing services for improvising your
leads flow, ROI, profits, market shares, marketing, branding, recruiting, sales,
new product launch, survey campaigns, etc. If you feel that I should talk to
somebody else in your company/ acquaintances, please forward this email to the
right person and I'll be happy to collaborate further.

Our Database comprises over 30 million+ verified business contacts with emails,
phone, postal, etc. - you will have access to any list based on your targets.

If you can let me know your targeted criteria as below, I can assist you with
some samples along with the count/costs, and more details for your
consideration.

• Geography:

• Industry:

• Executive title/job roles:

• Company Size (revenue type/employee size):

• or any other specifications:

Few Major Industries to specify: Business Services Advertising & Marketing Media
& Publishing, Finance & Banking, Insurance, HR & Recruiting, Legal Services,
Real Estate, Transportation & Logistics, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical,
Healthcare, Technology, Telecom, Manufacturing Aerospace, Automotive, Metal &
Mining, Construction & Materials, Agriculture, Veterinary, Hospitality, Food &
Beverage, Oil, Gas & Energy, Retail, Wholesalers, Education, Govt. & Public
Sector, Non-Profit Org., etc.

Executives/ Tile specific Lists: High Profiled B2B execs, Chief level Execs/
CXOs, Business Owners, Sales & Marketing Execs, HR & Payroll Execs,
Accounting/Finance Execs, Facility Management, Engineers, VPs, Directors,
Managers, Executive Assistants, or any other Profession based lists like
Architects, Lawyers/Attorneys, Real Estate Agents/Brokers, Insurance
Agents/Brokers, Medical Practitioners, Doctors, Surgeons, Nurses, etc.

Regional Coverage: North America, Europe, Australia, Asia, Africa, South America

E-mail Marketing: We can also help you reach out to your target audience by
deploying emails on your behalf with proven results and real-time tracking
reports.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you!

Natalia Castro

Sales/Marketing Dept.

Note: You were specifically sent this email based upon your company profile. If
for some reason this was sent in error or you wish not to receive any further
messages from us please reply with subject line as "Exclude"