List:       freebsd-virtualization
Subject:    Re: IPv6 Problem with Bhyve
From:       Hiroshi Nishida <nishida () asusa ! net>
Date:       2020-09-11 14:50:53

Hi,

It's about CentOS and will not be suitable for this ML but ICMPv6 works
with the current settings.
Therefore I don't think the problem is that easy.

Anyway, bhyve + Windows is running very stable and I don't see any
reasons to switch to Linux right now.
Also, as a new bhyve user, I'm thinking to post how to install Windows
Server 2019 on bhyve to a forum as there's little information on it.

--
Hiroshi Nishida, PhD
President