List:       freebsd-standards
Subject:    Implementations of _r functions
From:       David Leimbach <leimy2k () mac ! com>
Date:       2003-04-19 21:58:32

They seem to be there now and on CURRENT some people are giving
backtraces of the new functions
being used!

This is good but someone needs to update the C99 status page.  I didn't
do the getpwnam_r obviously
so my name should come down from the chart.

I have started looking into doing some extra regression testing of
various pieces of FreeBSD.  Libc is first
on my list.  I was also asked to try to implement some of the assembly
stuff for libc for i386 platforms.  I am
looking into that as well.

Dave