List:       freebsd-stable
Subject:    Re: 3d stuff
From:       "Steve O'Hara-Smith" <steveo () eircom ! net>
Date:       2001-05-19 4:55:30

On Fri, 18 May 2001 17:52:38 -0400 (EDT)
Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.hda.com> wrote:
PD> > what is a good or recommended 3d modeling program for freebsd?
PD>
PD> Brlcad: http://ftp.arl.mil/brlcad/

	Hmm, the registration fax number wasn't working when I tried about
six months ago. I sort of assumed it had died off - maybe I shou;d try it
again.

	OT: am I the only one who finds http://ftp... a little strange.

--
You gave the command for the computer to WIN, why are you so surprised that
you lose ?