On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:52:42 +0200 Irvine Short wrote: > It now compiles straight out of the box, thanks for all the work guys! > Now though it hangs a long time on "initialising peripherals" and then > gives me a plain grey screen. > Anyone using it seccuessfully on FreeBSD? > I'm running 4.3-BETA from yesterday. Try this: Remove 'X-KDE-Init=style' from /usr/local/share/applnk/Settings/LookNFeel/style.desktop And keep your hands away from Styles. It's reported as bug #21123 at KDE. Bjarne To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org with "unsubscribe freebsd-stable" in the body of the message