List:       freebsd-stable
Subject:    Coredump in ppp(8)
From:       Roman Shterenzon <roman () harmonic ! co ! il>
Date:       2000-09-29 23:17:27

This message is in MIME format.

Hi,
I've tried to connect my palm to 4.1.1-STABLE (built couple of days before)
and it dumped core.
I've already connected my palm to other 4.1-STABLE system back in mid-august.
The only options I'd were:
palm:
 set device /dev/cuaa1
 set speed 57600
 set ifaddr 10.0.0.1 10.0.0.3
 accept dns
 enable proxy

then I write term in ppp and click on connect in palm.
I can't remember what was the setup on the laptop I used back in august,
but I think that it was the same or, really similar.
I can get more information from ppp(8) if you need, I built it with -g today.
I wonder what the bundle.66 is, it's missing debugging symbols.

--Roman Shterenzon, UNIX System Administrator and Consultant
[ Xpert UNIX Systems Ltd., Herzlia, Israel. Tel: +972-9-9522361 ]

["typescript" (application/octet-stream)]