List:       freebsd-stable
Subject:    Re: error message xl0: transmission error: 90
From:       "Alessandro de Manzano" <demanzano () playstos ! com>
Date:       2000-06-30 11:45:01

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:29:57 +0200, F. Heinrichmeyer wrote:

> xl0: transmission error: 90
> xl0: tx underrun, increasing tx start threshold to 120 bytes
> xl0: transmission error: 90
> xl0: tx underrun, increasing tx start threshold to 180 bytes
>
> they nag me since i used freebsd-3.0 but everything else seems to work

I had this problems with my FBSD 3.4 machine, and they disappeard after I changed the \
ethernet patch cable.

"netstat -i" reports some error on that interface ? Mine did it.

just my _0.1 (yes, it's the Euro symbol :) )

Alessandro de Manzano

Playstos - TIMA S.p.A.
Corso Sempione 63
20149 Milano, Italy