List:       freebsd-stable
Subject:    Re: Can't build with sb0
From:       Vadim Belman <voland () plab ! ku ! dk>
Date:       1998-12-26 19:42:53

	Hi Matt!

On 25 Dec 98 at 20:29, "Matt" (Matt Behrens) wrote:

 Matt> loading kernel ioconf.o: Undefined symbol `_sbdriver' referenced
 Matt> from data segment ioconf.o: Undefined symbol `_sbintr' referenced
 Matt> from data segment *** Error code 1

 Matt> Stop.

 Matt> This is on a "make depend all install".  I just installed the SB
 Matt> card, so I've never tested this driver before.

 Matt> This is also immediately post-make world, so I have an up-to-date
 Matt> config.

 Matt> Ideas?

	You forgot to enable controller snd0 in your kernel config.

--
    /Voland			Vadim Belman
				E-mail: voland@plab.ku.dk