List:       freebsd-stable
Subject:    Re: FreeBSD-stable on Virtual PC
From:       Sean Harding <sharding () gutenberg ! uoregon ! edu>
Date:       1998-07-27 3:49:34

On Sun, 26 Jul 1998, Mike Smith wrote:

> That doesn't tell us very much.  What is the failure mode? Details
> details details.  8)

I haven't personally tried it for a while (since 2.2.6 first came out),
and I haven't a whole lot of interest since I really have no desire to
actually run FreeBSD in VPC...I no one else can re-produce the error, let
me know and I can set my system up to try it again. But if someone else
can play with it, it would be preferable because I don't have a lot of
time to fight with it.

Sean

--
Sean Harding sharding@oregon.uoregon.edu|"It's not a habit, it's cool.