List:       freebsd-stable
Subject:    Computing and Materials
From:       ScienceKNOW Conferences <info () scienceknowconferences ! com>
Date:       2017-02-09 9:00:06

CALL FOR PAPERS

Newsletter 1 / Conferences 2017
Canary Islands - SPAIN, July 2017

26-28 July 2017

2nd Global Conference on Applied Computing in Science and Engineering

http://computerscieng.com ( \
http://www.scienceknowconferences.com/index.php?subid=1622473&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=url&urlid=601&mailid=288 \
) Conference topics

* Computer Applications in Science

* Computers and Information

* Measurement Technologies

* Modeling and Simulation

* Software Design

* Simulation Tools

* Formal Methods
Click to register and submit abstracts (
http://www.scienceknowconferences.com/index.php?subid=1622473&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=url&urlid=602&mailid=288 \
) Contact ( mailto:info@scienceknowconferences.com )

19-21 July 2017

2nd International Conference on Sustainable Materials Science and Technology

http://smatscitech.com ( \
http://www.scienceknowconferences.com/index.php?subid=1622473&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=url&urlid=603&mailid=288 \
) Conference topics
1. Materials in research
2. Materials in industry
3. Sustainable Materials
4. Processing and Product Manufacturing
5. Structure of materials

Click to register and submit abstracts (
http://www.scienceknowconferences.com/index.php?subid=1622473&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=url&urlid=604&mailid=288 \
) Contact ( mailto:info@scienceknowconferences.com )

Confirmed Journals of the conferences

Open Computer Science

Presented papers will be published on the Journal Open Computer Science.

http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/comp (
http://www.scienceknowconferences.com/index.php?subid=1622473&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=url&urlid=605&mailid=288 \
)

Paladyn, Journal of Behavioral Robotics

Presented papers will be published on the Journal Paladyn, Journal of Behavioral \
Robotics.

http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/pjbr (
http://www.scienceknowconferences.com/index.php?subid=1622473&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=url&urlid=606&mailid=288 \
)

Advanced Materials Research

Presented papers will be published in Advanced Materials Research.

http://www.ttp.net/1022-6680.html ( \
http://www.scienceknowconferences.com/index.php?subid=1622473&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=url&urlid=607&mailid=288
 )

Deadlines

Abstracts sending: March 31st 2017
Early bird registration: May 31st 2017
(please note that it is not compulsory to submit an abstract to attend to the \
congresses)
Registration in each congress includes

* Access to all sessions (oral and poster)

* Briefcase (with pen, notebook, lanyard, pen-drive, laser pointer)

* Program of the conference

* Abstracts book in USB drive

* Complete Communications application in USB drive

* All printed material of the conference

* Coffee breaks

* lunchs

* Social/cultural visit/tour to Gran Canaria

* Special final closing cocktail with a classical music concert

Tourism in Canary Islands

Video: Canary Islands ( \
http://www.scienceknowconferences.com/index.php?subid=1622473&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=url&urlid=620&mailid=288 \
)

The Canary Islands are seven islands in the Atlantic Ocean where the sun shines all \
year round. The temperatures are very mild, with an average of 19 º C in winter and \
23 º C in summer. When you stroll along their beaches or immerse yourself in their \
imposing landscapes you'll feel your cares simply melt away.

All our conferences include a FREE-GUIDED TOUR IN CANARY ISLANDS.

The Official Gran Canaria Tourist Website (
http://www.scienceknowconferences.com/index.php?subid=1622473&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=url&urlid=619&mailid=288 \
)

Venue

The conference will be held in the Building of Humanities of the University of Las \
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Obelisco Square, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, \
Spain. Bus lines: 2, 11, 20, 25 and 81
For more information about the venue, please visit its Website (
http://www.scienceknowconferences.com/index.php?subid=1622473&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=url&urlid=610&mailid=288 \
).

Sponsors

Partners

Please visit congresses' webpages to get all the information on topics, important \
dates and all the important information related to the congress

Want to be removed? No problem, click here (
http://www.scienceknowconferences.com/index.php/component/acymailing/user/out?subid=16 \
22473&mailid=288&key=bQerCQey7gv5bj&utm_source=newsletter_288&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=computing-and-materials&acm=1622473_288
 ) and we'll remove your e-mail address.

( http://www.scienceknowconferences.com?utm_source=newsletter_288&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=computing-and-materials&acm=1622473_288 \
) info@scienceknowconferences.com ( mailto:info@scienceknowconferences.com )
www.scienceknowconferences.com (
http://www.scienceknowconferences.com?utm_source=newsletter_288&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=computing-and-materials&acm=1622473_288 \
)

In compliance with the current Spanish legislation on Services of the Information \
Society and Electronic Commerce, of Personal Data Protection and the Directive \
95/46/CE, we inform you that your personal data forms part of a data base managed \
under our responsability, with the objective to maintain the commercial and \
contractual relations and inform you about news and events related to our activity, \
either by your client status, because you've requested commercial information or \
because your data is included in sources accesible to the public. Our intention is to \
avoid sending unwanted e-mails. If you don't wish to receive this type of \
communication, you may object with a simple notification of your will, as well as to \
exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to: \
SCIENCEKNOW CONFERENCES CB, at PLAZA SAN JOSE DE MANYANET 9 BAJO B, 06006 BADAJOZ - \
SPAIN, by phone +34 656405239, by e-mail info@scienceknowconferences.com or by \
clicking here ( http://www.scienceknowconferences.com/index.php/component/acymailing/u \
ser/out?subid=1622473&mailid=288&key=bQerCQey7gv5bj&utm_source=newsletter_288&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=computing-and-materials&acm=1622473_288
 ). This e-mail and any other files included on it are confidential and contain \
information subject to professional secrecy or which divulgation is expressly \
forbiden by Law. This e-mail is exclusively directed to it's receiver. If you have \
received it by mistake, we ask you to please inform us by e-mail and proceed to \
delete it. The non-authorized use of this e-mail and its files is strictly forbiden. \