List:       freebsd-stable
Subject:    Good Report
From:       R0B_ROD <witchdoctor.mdf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-02-08 21:12:29

AMD64 E-300 4GB Ram HP 2B19WM Laptop
Custom Kernel FreeBSD 10.1-STABLE

Astonished at the power of my machine with FreeBSD.
I am a new user and am very grateful to all people who
made this happen.

I have ran other versions of BSD and Linux with bhyve with
some success but I rather contiunue borking my system.
VirtualBox continues to work as always expected.
I have installed/partitioned my laptop many many times.
I love installing it and configuring it. It wokrs like a charm.
I my many installs I chose between ports or pkgs.
I love building. It took 13hrs to build all my desired apps.
I enjoy the quick and easy pkg route as well, for quick
up running functionality. Once again thanks to all for making
this amazing OS.

Thanks.
PS Planning on rewritting the entire Handbook just cuz I think
it could be better. I will be using Eric S. Raymond's Art of UNIX
Programming as guide.