List:       freebsd-stable
Subject:    Re: Can I get a committer to mark this bug as blocking 6.4-RELEASE ?
From:       Ken Smith <kensmith () cse ! Buffalo ! EDU>
Date:       2008-11-26 21:12:47

On Mon, 2008-11-24 at 13:39 -0800, Jo Rhett wrote:
> Given the nature of this bug, can I persuade someone to mark this as
> blocking 6.4-RELEASE ?

Unfortunately no.  As John indicated in the earlier thread BIOS
issues tend to be extremely hard to diagnose and so far it seems
like its specific to this one motherboard.

Given this problem does cause issues with installs I'd be willing
to provide ISOs built at the point we've done the Errata Notice that
fixes the problem.  But its too nebulous an issue to hold up the
release itself for.

--
                                                Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu