List:       freebsd-stable
Subject:    ggated still non-functional on amd64 in 6.2-PRERELEASE
From:       David Gilbert <dgilbert () dclg ! ca>
Date:       2006-10-29 6:38:18

the patch in pr 91799 does fix the assertion problem described in the
pr, but now that ggate connects for me, I need it to actually start
sync'ing.  In my case, ggate between two SMP amd64 servers connects
and then passes little or no traffic.

I have also tried backing out the last bit of uipc_socket2.c --- which
seems to help (it won't stay connected otherwise), but the current
state of connected with no traffic isn't useful, either.

It might be useful to note that loopback (127.0.0.1) ggate connections
seem to work fine.

Dave.