List:       freebsd-sparc64
Subject:    First-class translation service achieves great success as you go to global
From:       Jully Li <jully.li () marstranslation ! co>
Date:       2020-07-30 15:01:51

Dear Sir/Ms,

Greetings!

This is Jully from Mars Translation. Hope you are doing well.
I wanted to see if it'd make sense for us to connect and discuss Pro's \
offerings/capabilities around providing Translation and Localization in 120+ \
languages & 20+ industries.

Following is some services we offer:

Document & Manual Translation (Most languages in the world)
Website Localization
Multimedia Translation
E-learning Translation Solution
Desktop Publishing
File converting & formatting
Localization Engineering
More¡­

To build trust, we are offering a free translation of a 300-word count of your \
project. This way you will know exactly what you are getting into before spending any \
money.

If this is something you'd be interested in exploring further, send me a note and we \
set up a time to talk. Thanks and best regards,

Jully Li | Account Manager | Mars | marstranslation.com
EN ISO 17100:2015, EN 15038:2006 Certified
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Language and IT Services provider

Respond with Unsub if you don't want to receive any further communication.