List:       freebsd-sparc64
Subject:    Re: Important Reply.
From:       "Franky Meersman" <pfrankymee () ymail ! com>
Date:       2012-03-27 18:30:30

Good day,
My name is Franky Meersman, a senior staff and an executive of a bank here in United \
Kingdom. I am writing to seek your indulgence and assistance. I wish to make a \
transfer involving an amount of money estimated at 20,000.000.00 (Twenty Million \
British Pounds Sterling) and I feel strongly that you will be capable of receiving \
this fund into your account in your country.

I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice. I \
could not do this project alone since I am an insider in the bank. A zero account \
balance or a new account may be opened for this purpose. Thus, for your indulgence \
and support, I propose an offer of 25% of the total amount to be your compensation \
and commission after the transfer has been successfully concluded. reply me private \
(meersmanfr@ymail.com) 447045709908 Thanks and God bless.
Regards
Franky Meersman