List:       freebsd-sparc64
Subject:    development query
From:       "Steven Stallion" <ses202s () smsu ! edu>
Date:       2001-07-18 5:27:24

(you will have to pardon me, i am on a windows box at the moment)

i have been using freebsd for several years now as well as sun hardware. =
out of curiosity i was digging around on the fbsd site several months =
ago and found the port faq's etc... i was wondering if you needed any =
more developers, my expirience is with low-level sparc32 hardware, not =
64, but i do have plenty of documentation on the arch and technical =
papers. i have a very strong interest in systems coding, and have a =
strong affinity to writing asm and c.

just curious,

steve stallion