List:       freebsd-sparc64
From:       ricsLtd () hotmail ! com
Date:       2001-07-06 12:44:45

Looking for the contract or permanent IT staff? We can recruit
Russian IT professionals for you? Have a look at www.ricsltd.co.uk. We have a lot
to offer!
You will be impressed with our services, low fees as well as quality of
programmers.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
info@ricsltd.co.uk

Regards,

Andrei Nikonorov