List:       freebsd-smp
Subject:    SMP project update
From:       Jason Evans <jasone () canonware ! com>
Date:       2000-08-13 0:41:07

Progress on the SMP project continues.  For more details about where we're
at, see:

http://people.freebsd.org/~jasone/smp/

In summary, the i386 version is working well for UP kernels, and MP support
is getting close.  Some catch up is needed on the alpha before we'll be
able to check the patches in.  It's still not possible to give a date for
the initial checkin, but we're getting there.

Jason