List:       freebsd-smp
Subject:    Re: SMP on Proliant 5500
From:       "Shadow" <shadow () gti ! net>
Date:       2003-02-18 14:26:33

In my experience make sure you set the OS type to "Linux" in the bios as
well, otherwise all sorts of things with apics and interrupts seem to go
horribly wrong.  I never could get the standard "Unix" setting to work w/
SMP on that model, or figure out why it failed for that matter.

-Nick
Sr. Systems Administrator, Global Telecom Inc.
shadow@gti.net