List:       freebsd-smp
Subject:    LETTER
From:       "Philip George" <phigeo () ArabChat ! Org>
Date:       2002-11-07 16:21:48

Attn: Sir,

I am Dr. Philip George, Director of Project, South Africa Ministry of Mining & \
Natural Resources. I am making this contact with you based on the committee's need \
for an individual/company who is willing to assist us with a solution to a money \
transfer. First and foremost apologized using this medium to reach you for a \
transaction/business of this magnitude, but this is due to Confidentiality and prompt \
access reposed on this medium.

In unfolding this proposal, I want to count on you, as a respected and honest person \
to handle this transaction with sincerity, trust and confidentiality. I have decided \
to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the deal described \
Here under for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it as a top secret \
because of the nature of this transaction. Within the Ministry of Mining and Natural \
resources where I work as Director of Project Implementation and with the \
co-operation of four other top officials, we have in our possession as overdue \
payment bills totaling Fourteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars \
(US$14,500,000.) which we want to transfer abroad with the assistance and cooperation \
of a foreign company/individual to receive the said fund on our behalf or a reliable \
foreign non-company account to receive such funds.

More so, we are handicapped in the circumstances, as the South Africa Civil Service \
Code of Conduct does not allow us to operate offshore account hence your importance \
in the whole transaction.

This amount $14.5m represents the balance of the total contract value executed on \
behalf of my Department by a foreign contracting firm, which we the officials \
over-invoiced deliberately. Though the actual contract cost have been paid to the \
original contractor, leaving the balance in the tune of the said amount which we have \
in principles gotten approval to remit by Key tested Telegraphic Transfer (K.T.T) to \
any foreign bank account you will provide by filing in an application through the \
Ministry of Justice here in South Africa for the transfer of rights and privileges of \
the former contractor to you.

I have the authority of my partners involved to propose that should you be willing to \
assist us in the transaction, your share of the sum will be 20% of the$14.5 million, \
70% for us and 5% for taxation and miscellaneous expenses and while balance 5% will \
go to charity organisation.The business itself is 100%safe, on your part provided you \
treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality. Also your area of specialization is \
not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction.

I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me. \
Endeavor to contact me immediately through my e-mail to confirm whether or not you \
are interested in this deal. If you are not, it will enable me scout for another \
foreign partners to carryout this deal.

I want to assure you that my partners and myself are in a position to make the \
payment of this claim possible provided you can give us a very strong Assurance and \
guarantee that our share will be secured and please, remember to treat this matter \
very confidential, because we will not comprehend with any form of exposure as we are \
still in active Government Service. Once again, remember that time is of great \
essence in this transaction wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Dr.PHILIP GEORGE.

جديد بريد العرب أكثر من 30 نطاق
http://Mail.ArabChat.Org/arabic