List:       freebsd-security
Subject:    Re: help on TLS error
From:       Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro () FreeBSD ! ORG>
Date:       2001-06-27 18:06:03

danny> I found the following error in the log file and the email cannot be send
danny> out. How can I find it? And what wrong with it?

danny> Jun 26 14:16:40 host sendmail[1069]: f5M9Rr631838: ruleset=tls_server,
danny> arg1=SOFTWARE, relay=mail.xxx.com, reject=403 4.7.0 <abc@xxx.com>... TLS
danny> handshake failed.

Take a look at PR 28361:

http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=28361

It contains a patch with allows you to enable an FFR and disable TLS for
certain *broken* sites such as the one you have found.