List:       freebsd-security
Subject:    Re: Status of FreeBSD security work? Audit, regression and cryptoswap?
From:       Jack Rusher <jar () integratus ! com>
Date:       2000-07-25 0:47:52

Mike Silbersack wrote:

> Sorry, I should've mentioned that the encryption would be on a per-file
> basis.  For example, I'd encrypt ~silby/personal and leave everything else
> untouched.  This is how TCFS/CFS works, if I understand correctly.

  Has everyone had a look at:

http://www.fs.net/

...Kevin Fu gave a nice presentation on this at USENIX.  It is a pretty
cool hack that has a nice way of handling key infrastructure for files.

--
Jack Rusher, Senior Engineer | mailto:jar@integratus.com
Integratus, Inc.             | http://www.integratus.com