List:       freebsd-security
Subject:    Kerberos Authentication and SSH2
From:       "David Erickson" <erickson () mentis ! org>
Date:       1999-10-26 0:40:30

I've compiled ssh2 on several machines.  I didn't really pay attention to
this until I tried to ssh between machines using ssh2.  It appears that ssh2
isn't using kerberos but ssh1 does.  I guess I didn't notice because the
win32 ssh client i was using is ssh1 complaint.    Does ssh2 not use
kerberos or have compilable kerberos options (I can't seem to find any in
the source) or does ssh2 use pam and I just am missing some configuration
settings in the pam.conf.   I can't seem to find any documentation on
kerberos and ssh2.

So am i going crazy? (or is it too late?)

Thanks,
Dave