List:       freebsd-security
Subject:    Re: Software release for embedded systems design.
From:       Brett Glass <brett () lariat ! org>
Date:       1999-10-20 13:25:03

Not only does this have nothing to do with security, but it's
a bloody WINDOWS program.

Spam.

--Brett

At 09:38 PM 10/19/1999 -0700, Embedded Systems wrote:

>We are pleased to offer to you a new software product,
>which will be of significant help in the area of
>logical circuit design.  We have developed  "ELMAS"
>which provides a full-featured set of development
>tools including a complete set of logic gates and
>microprocessors.
>
>To find out more about this advanced development tool
>for embedded systems, please visit our site at:
>
>http://www.tamik.com
>
>If you find this product useful for your company, we
>will be delighted to receive your comments.
>

>Sales Department
>Tamik Corporation
>

>=====

My feeling is, in a competitive environment, there will always be someone
who's the biggest and therefore a threat. So long as the sum of all the
other players is greater than that one, it will make sense for that
(dominant player) to toe the line and be standards-compatible.

--Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the World Wide Web