List:       freebsd-security
Subject:    RE:Greg
From:       wendy79 () mail ! com
Date:       2003-12-03 21:32:39

Hi Greg its Wendy.

I was shocked, when I found out that it wasn't you but
your twin brother, that's amazing, you're as like as two
peas. No
one in  bed is better than you Greg. I remember, I remember
everything
very well, that promised you to tell how it was, I'll
give you a call today after 9. He took my skirt off, then my
panties, then my bra, he sucked my tits, with the same fury
you do it.
He was writing alphabet on my pussy for 20 minutes, then
suddenly
stopped, put me in doggy style position and stuck his
dagger.But Greg, why didn't you warn me that his dick is 15
inches long? I was struck, we fucked whole night. I'm so
thankful to you, for acquainted me to your brother. I think
we can do it on
the next Saturday all three together? What do you think? O
yes,
as you wanted I've made a few pictures check them out in
archive, I hope they will excite you, and you will dream
of our new meeting...

For unzip archiver download WinZip: http://download.winzip.com/winzip81.exe
Password for archive is "kiss".
["wendy.zip" (application/x-zip-compressed)]