List:       freebsd-security
Subject:    Re: NOTICE: [CERT Advisory CA-2003-21 GNU Project FTP Server
From:       Chris Larsen <darth () vader ! dk>
Date:       2003-08-14 9:37:52

Hi All

Sorry about this:

1) I could have told myself that sending the script as attachment would not
   make it through mailman

Please find the script here : http://www.babel.dk/home/~vader/scripts/

2) I just verified my signature locally (sent mail) against the one put on the
   mailing list and there is a definitive mismatch. Probably due to mailman
   altering the mail, i hope the signature on this mail will be correct.

Re.

--
Chris Larsen

"Make something idiot proof,
 and someone will invent a better idiot."