List:       freebsd-scsi
From:       Baety Wayne Amn 18CS/SCBD <Wayne.Baety () kadena ! af ! mil>
Date:       1998-11-30 23:38:30

ok, I guess I misunderstood, I thought CAM was more chip based rather than
card based, what about the DTC3280AS (Data Technology) it uses an NCR
53C400A controller chip, btw is there more documentation for CAM besides
LINT.  I'd like to know how to set it up, and what cards/chips it supports.

Wayne A. Baety, Amn, USAF (18CS/SCBDC)
Web Administration Team
IPO Technician / WWW Administrator
wayne.baety@kadena.af.mil