List:       freebsd-scsi
Subject:    Re: IBM M1015 support
From:       "bsalinux () gmail ! com" <bsalinux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-29 4:22:51

Kashyap,

Where can I find the current version of mfi driver from LSI?

One of the threads pointed at
http://www.lsi.com/downloads/Public/MegaRAID%20Common%20Files/4.23_FreeBSD_SAS_Driver.zip
but looks like it no longer exist. Supposedly this driver supports IBM
ServeRAID M1015.

I looked at the downloads section on individual product pages but
couldn't find it there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.