List:       freebsd-scsi
Subject:    Re[2]: isp driver - sysctl controls missing
From:       Ross <westr () connection ! ca>
Date:       2010-04-13 19:04:11

>> Actually, it looks to be just a documentation "bug".
>>
MJ> It's something you might want to change.

Oh man, documentation! I loooove that! :) But since you did the hard
part in updating the code, I'll do up a PR with diff to update it
shortly.

Can you do a quick 5 second check over the man page to see if there's
any glaring errors that I can fix at the same time when I do the new diff?

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=isp&sektion=0&manpath=FreeBSD+8.0-RELEASE&format=html

Thanks,
  Ross.