I can't seem to figure out how to configure getty to use the proper stop bits for my modem. I want to use a fixed setup of 9600, 8-bit data, no-parity and 1-stop-bit. I can set everything except the stop bits. When I dial in to the getty process, I usually end up with no response, but sometimes I get a little bit of garbage. However, if I dial in to kermit or minicom all is good. Any help here would be appreciated. If this is the wrong group to be asking in, I apologize in advance. :) - Milo Hyson CyberLife Labs, LLC To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org with "unsubscribe freebsd-questions" in the body of the message