List:       freebsd-questions
Subject:    Add new entry of firewall
From:       Kelvin Ng Chee Hoong <nchee_hoong () pacific ! net ! sg>
Date:       2001-06-29 9:22:49

Hi ;
   I've re-compiled to kernel to include IPFIREWALL options . The
firewall is rejects all packets by default . As such , I've added new
entry of firewall rule to allow certain sources allow forwarding to the
specific destination. But when I reboot the system , my new entry of
firewall rule disappear . It uses the default entry which rejects all
packets after reboot. As such , I unable ssh to my FreeBSD when I reboot
the system . I'm sure that I've enabled FIREWALL_ENABLE  in /etc/rc.conf

    My question , how do I save new entry to firewall table ? When I
reboot the system , I want the firewall fetchs my added entry as part of
firewall rule .
    Please advise .