List:       freebsd-questions
Subject:    4.2 install problems with cd
From:       "strazi" <strazi () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-04-14 1:13:58

after burning the iso image, and booting off of it, the install goes =
fine until the very end of the configuration process. after having =
picked the packages to install, the installer creates the file system, =
then it tells me that the cdrom doesnt have the correct serial number =
and it cant install. im wondering if its a problem with my cdrom, which =
is a NEC, being mounted, but could this really be an issue considering i =
booted off of it?

  thanks
    kevin