List:       freebsd-questions
Subject:    ppp error
From:       Scott Legge <scott77 () geocities ! com>
Date:       1997-06-07 5:53:07

I have 2.2.2 2.2.5 2.2.6 cd's from walnut creek. If I do a normal
install and everything looks good. I restart my pc and try to run ppp it
gives me errors "can't find ifindex." I have to use the serial port
patch for Iwill motherboards and that's the only thing I can think of
that is messing me up..any help would be great I tried to get PPP to
work with all of these distrobutions.

Scott Legge