List:       freebsd-questions
Subject:    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A NEW YEAR FROM ICS Staff and management
From:       "THOMAS" <icsnewsletter () iinet ! net ! au>
Date:       2015-12-24 16:17:38

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A NEW YEAR

Staff and management of Indigenous Conference services wish our friends, delegates \
and supporters of Indigenous Conferences a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year \
2016!  2015 was a very successful year for us with almost a thousand delegates for \
the year. We consider ourselves to be privileged to meet such talented, diverse and \
professional individuals and dynamic groups. We wish to say thank you and our \
heartfelt gratitude to one and all. With your support, we look forward to making 2016 \
and 2017 even more successful!
Listed below are the conferences for 2016 and 2017. As we lead up to the beginning of \
the New year, calling for papers & are now open and sought for.   Please submit your \
entry online.
Exciting upcoming 2016-2017 Conferences

 ·         National Indigenous Youth Justice Conference
 ·         National Indigenous Board of Director's Conference
 ·         Global Indigenous Domestic Violence Conference
 ·         International Indigenous Men's Conference
 ·         International Indigenous Women's Conference
 ·         International Indigenous Allied Health &  Chronic Diseases Conference      \
  ·         National Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Worker's Conference
 ·         National Indigenous Aged Care Conference
 ·         National Indigenous Drug & Alcohol Conference
 ·         National Indigenous Children's Conference
 ·         National Stolen Generation Bringing Them Home Conference
 ·         National Mental Health Conference
 ·         Save Our Mob, Stop the Closure of Our Communities Conference
 ·         National Indigenous Grief & Loss Conference

ICS-MEES Pty Ltd success is based upon our principle of trusting of our culture and \
listening and adhering to our grassroots, community controlled grounding and as part \
of this our future planning is open to input from communities and grassroots \
individuals. With this in mind, we are extremely keen to receive input and ideas of \
topics of concern from around Australia which may not have the chance to be address \
this year. We look forward to working with individuals, community controlled \
organizations, governments and non-government organizations in a not too distant \
future. Once again, may your holiday season be filled with laughter, family fun and \
above have a safe celebration to you all! Guidelines in Submitting Paper:
      Papers should not contain offensive language and take into account cultural \
                sensitivities of host Aboriginal and Torres Straits Islander country. \

      Papers may treat the themes in a manner that contributes to further discussion \
                of conference aims.
      Conference papers must be presented in the finish format not less than 60 days \
                prior to the event.
      First round of papers closing date will be on January 31, 2016. Papers that are \
                not chosen in the first round may be resubmitted in the second round.
      Papers should be submitted in Microsoft Word format accompanied with brief \
biography and passport size ID photo of the presenter/s.  Authors of papers presented \
at the conference will be formally notified of their acceptance. Presenters must \
acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land at the start of their \
                presentations.
      Registration fee of $650 will apply to all persons submitting papers payable \
                upon acceptance of papers.
      Papers should explore ways in which the themes show up in the philosophy of the \
conference. All papers must be presented in a positive and informative light. For \
more information, please visit the conference website at \
www.indigenousconferences.com or  contact us by email at adminics@iinet.net.au TO \
UNSUBSCRIBE – PLEASE CLICK REPLY AND WRITE ‘STOP' ON SUBJECT LINE.