List:       freebsd-questions
Subject:    open source scheduling system for shift workers
From:       Noah <noah-list () enabled ! com>
Date:       2011-01-31 19:12:17

Hi there,

Is there a good open source scheduling system that somebody can
recommendation?  Basically I need to track people who perform duties on
4 to 8 hour shifts.  I am sure there is something written out there.  I
have found limitations with phpscheduleit for creating 4 hour slices
multiple times a day.  Maybe recent improvements to the code has fixed
this.  But are there other options out there.

Cheers,

Noah