List:       freebsd-questions
Subject:    Firewall
From:       Hèrvé Simplice van der Eijk
Date:       2006-09-21 20:50:08

on 1 machine I set up a freebsd 5.4  server  with dhcp, dns, ldap running on
it.

on an other machine I set up apachy webserver and both are working fine.

when I'm making an http request on a windows client (internet explore) it
shows my web site.

but since I install ipfw firewall on my freebsd 5.4 (dhcp, dns ldap server)
my windows client
cant reach my webserver anymore.

Please can somebody tell me wich port I have to open up in my firewall.