List:       freebsd-questions
Subject:    Software patents
From:       Mickael Suzenne <m.suzenne () silog ! fr>
Date:       2003-09-12 6:53:37

Hi the team !

I was wondering why you haven't placed any advert to protest against
software patents european directive ? Nor you, neither Net team, neither
Open tean ... Is this because you stand in US and the europeans evolution
don't mind ? (I hope and then I think no, but so ... why ?)

Ok, great thanks anyway for having ressurected BSD 4.4 as a free OS. It's a
so great work, let's continue with a more powered and fine grained SMP
release (a stable 5.x release soon, I hope ;-))

Mickaël - sysadmin (with more Windows boxes and server than FreeBSD ones :-(
).
France