List:       freebsd-ppc
Subject:    Re: mkubootimage
From:       Justin Hibbits <jrh29 () alumni ! cwru ! edu>
Date:       2018-01-29 16:03:21

Hi Al,

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 4:44 PM, Al Zick <al@familysafeinternet.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I searched and searched, but I can't find any documentation on where to get
> and how to compile mkubootimage. Is this documented somewhere?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Al

I have a review up at https://reviews.freebsd.org/D14056 for adding
mkubootimage to the source tree.  I'll probably drop it once I can
figure out why upstream u-boot mkimage isn't working correctly, but
for now you can apply the patch there to your source tree, and build
the tool from the tools/tools/mkubootimage directory.

- Justin