List:       freebsd-ppc
Subject:    Free compilation album from legendary songsmith Billy Franks -
From:       "Billy Franks" <euphoria () billyfranks ! com>
Date:       2010-08-24 9:23:14

Hi,

"Penning Classics and garnering praise from Bono, Peter Gabriel & Oasis" THE GUARDIAN

"Songwriting from the top drawer" TIME OUT.

"Imagine McCartney's craftsmanship and Springsteen's power and you'll get the gist" Q \
MAGAZINE

As it seems I am only really know by famous novelists and rock stars, I thought I \
might introduce myself by giving awayt a free compilation of 12 of my best songs from \
6 albums spanning 2 decades.

To grab your's just email  euphoria@billyfranks.com  and you will get the download \
link.

If ya want to read Christopher Brookmyres introduction, here it is:

Euphoria

It?s the first word that always comes to mind whenever I attempt to describe Billy \
Franks? music. It refers primarily to an almost excessive feeling of joy, but for me \
the more important aspect that connects it to these songs is that sense of being \
consumed by an emotion; that sense of an unstoppable, volcanic, up-rushing of \
passion, that exhilarating but tantalising feeling you get when you are experiencing \
something that cannot be expressed in mere language, nor even mere music.

Anybody can write a song about love. Not anybody can make you feel love, feel loss, \
feel pain, feel desire, feel ecstasy. Not anybody can make you feel euphoria. Billy \
Franks can.

Christopher Brookmyre