List:       freebsd-ppc
Subject:    HowTo: Install freebsd-ppc on a g4 mac mini?
From:       Maxim Sobolev <sobomax () freebsd ! org>
Date:       2008-09-22 19:56:31

> This is straight from memory and some notes. AFAIR you can drop boot.tbxi and
> use loader directly - can't say for sure as I had to reinstall Mac OS for
> some tests on my Cubes.

Don't do that. If you drop boot.tbxi and use loader directly then you
won't get any output from the loader on the console unless you drop into
the OF first. I've spend quite some few days ago until I've figured it out.

Also, on some machines boot-command should be left at mac-boot, as
setting it to just "boot" results in boot failure (black screen and no
progress whatsoever).

-Maxim