List:       freebsd-ppc
Subject:    Your Recent Trade Show Results
From:       "David Brewer" <dbrewer () pixelfish ! com>
Date:       2007-02-20 16:45:03

Greetings!

Are you happy with your results from Social Linux Expo 2007?  Did you have what it \
takes to make the difference between creating excitement and blending in with the \
competition, between lots of hot leads and a few hard sells ... between success and \
failure?  <br /> <br />
Did you have video?<br />
Why video?  Video vividly demonstrates the features and benefits of your products.  \
Video captures the praises of your most enthusiastic customers.  Video instills \
interest, reaction and trust.  Video sells.<br /> <br />
In just 45 days, PixelFish creates marketing videos that become an integral part of \
your marketing and sales efforts when it streams from your Web site, launches from \
multimedia email newsletters, plays from CD video brochures and loops from a DVD at \
your tradeshow booth.<br /> <br />
We are PixelFish.  We deliver “The Evolution of Video”.  And we guarantee results.  \
Click on the videos to the right to see samples of our work.<br /> <br />
Contact us today for a free evaluation of your video marketing needs.<br><br>

David Brewer<br>
PixelFish, Inc.<br>
800.503.3020 x102<br>
href="http://www.pixelfish.com"><font \