List:       freebsd-ports
Subject:    Re: qt5 fails to build
From:       Marco Beishuizen <mbeis () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2017-02-19 19:46:08

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017, the wise tech-lists wrote:

> I'm trying to build qt5 on a fresh freebsd-11-stable image. If it works,
> then there's something wrong with ports on my desktop.

I've just upgraded qt5 on my FreeBSD 11-ST machine with portupgrade. In
general it went fine. Only hickup was that "qt5-quick" had a problem with
another library of the older qt5-quickcontrols ("install files in the same
place"). Deleting the older port was enough to finish the portupgrade.

Regards,
Marco

--
f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgrmmng.