List:       freebsd-ports
Subject:    pkg-static: sqlite: foreign key constraint failed
From:       "O. Hartmann" <ohartman () zedat ! fu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2014-06-29 10:50:23

Updating and/or installing of port x11-wm/windowmaker fails with an SQLite error as shown
below.

Is there a way to repair or investigate this deeper? I tried to deinstall the port and
reinstall it, but that error is sticky. Somehow this FreeBSD pkgng system corrupted the
database.

The system is running most recent FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT amd64 with a up to date ports
tree. I do check on a regular basis ports via portmaster and pkg_libchk to keep things up
to date.

Please CC me, I'm not subscribing the list.

Thanks in advance,

Oliver

[...]
===>  Installing for windowmaker-0.95.5_3
===>   Registering installation for windowmaker-0.95.5_3
Installing windowmaker-0.95.5_3...pkg-static: sqlite: foreign key constraint failed