List:       freebsd-ports
Subject:    Re: FW: FreeBSD Port: uptimed-0.3.7
From:       Andy Fawcett <andy () athame ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-08-05 15:39:40

Two days is hardly "no response", especially when my baby daughter had a big
day today.

I'll look at your submission during this coming week. Please be patient.

Andy

Andy Fawcett                                     | andy@athame.co.uk
"In an open world without walls and fences,      | tap@lspace.org
  we wouldn't need Windows and Gates."  -- anon  | tap@fruitsalad.org