I would much rather see the output of running configure as captured by the script program than config.log, if you have a configure failure. If you send me config.log, as the instructions tell you to do, I'm just going to ask you for the other thing. Unfortunately, the instructions telling you to send me something I do not want are hard coded in bsd.port.mk, so I can't change them. -- AlanE (Alan Eldridge) Unix/C(++) IT Pro for 20 yrs, likes fixing weird distributed systems bugs. KDE, KDE-FreeBSD Teams (http://www.kde.org, http://freebsd.kde.org/) To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org with "unsubscribe freebsd-ports" in the body of the message