List:       freebsd-ports
Subject:    Re: cdparanoia ported
From:       AlanE <alane () geeksrus ! net>
Date:       2003-01-05 15:56:08

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 02:51:40PM +0100, marius@alchemy.franken.de wrote:
>On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 12:03:42PM +0100, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
>> hey ppl,
>> i ported cdparanoia to freebsd, finally.

Then there's grip, which includes its *own* copy. Grrr.

BTW One of the issues I always had with cdp under Linux was that it would
get "stuck" trying to correct something and you'd never finish the track (by
"never" I mean I once stopped it after 13 hours). Know if this issue still
exists?

--
AlanE (Alan Eldridge), who likes fixing weird distributed systems bugs.
Unix/C(++) IT Pro for 20 yrs, desperately seeking employment in NYC.